Vision — our practice is succeeding if:
- We have a growing number of happy patients who refer their friends.
- Our team enjoys coming to work and feels fulfilled.
- The quality of care we provide outweighs the quantity of care we provide.
- We are using our resources as an opportunity to do good.
- Honesty: Always tell the truth and play by the rules.
- Trust: Our patients trust us and our team trusts each other.
- Respect: Respect for all those with whom we interact.
- Communication: Clearly communicate our thoughts and feelings with our patients and each other.
Mission Statement —
As healthcare providers, we recognize the great responsibility of caring for each individual we encounter. Any service rendered by us should enhance the lives of our patients, as well as our own. It is our mission to not only provide great care, but to create meaningful, long-lasting relationships along the way.
We also believe each patient should receive the individualized care that is personally appropriate in order to maintain their overall health and wellness.
The compelling principles for which we stand are honesty, trust, respect for all, and sincere communication. We are committed to treating others as we wish to be treated. Through these driving principles, we are dedicated to maintaining an office above all others.
We as a team believe in our mission and will continually strive to maintain these principles in order to uphold the standards we have set.